Financial Assistance Award
You can request these awards throughout the year as needed.
- Vocational school or college application fees
- Vocational school or college enrollment deposits
- Fees to take admissions exams (SAT, ACT, etc.)
- Fees for test preparation courses, online or otherwise
- Living facility deposits
- Other related fees or expenses
Awards in this category range from $50 to $300 but may go as high as $500 with justification.
The request must include a reference by a counselor, GSA advisor, faculty member, school administrator or a Safe Schools Desert Cities Board Member. Safe Schools Desert Cities will respond to your request in less than three days. Funds can be available within five days following your request.
For additional information contact:
Gloria Kapp, Awards Chair
760-902-8495 – [email protected]